Reasons to choose Dr. Urban for your Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- He is Dual Board certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery and American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) is the only certifying board that exclusively tests a surgeons knowledge and experience in cosmetic surgery. Diplomats of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery have the highest standards of training, knowledge and expertise, while promoting the safe and ethical practice of the specialty of cosmetic surgery. Many doctors of various competing boards may try to claim superiority for one reason or another over the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, yet, the truth is that most plastic or cosmetic surgeons do not qualify to take ABCS board exam because of the very strict qualifications they must meet. Because no other board tests an individual exclusively in cosmetic surgery, the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery prides itself as being the highest standard of measure for this specialty.
- He is Board certified in Maxillofacial Surgery by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Board certification in oral and maxillofacial surgery signifies unparalleled understanding of esthetics and function of the face, mouth, and jaws. Combined board certification in facial cosmetic surgery and maxillofacial surgery helps ensure that all aspects of facial rejuvenation are considered, addressed, and treated at the highest standard of care.
- He is a Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Graduate through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Urban‘s fellowship in facial cosmetic surgery was under the tutelage of Dr. Peter Waite, a past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Fellowship training is the highest level of training available in the specialty of facial cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Urban‘s surgical facility is an Accredited Office-Based Surgical Center by the Joint Commission. Joint Commission accreditation is considered by the medical community the highest standard in surgical facility evaluation. Joint Commission accreditation indicates that the certified institution is following the highest standards in patient safety and care.
- He graduated from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine (DMD), and Mayo Clinic School of Medicine (MD), both considered among the nations top institutions in dental medicine and medicine. The European tradition for the training of cosmetic facial surgeons is dual training in both dental medicine and general medicine. It only makes sense that in order to have complete and comprehensive understanding of the functional and cosmetic aspects of the face, a thorough understanding of the faces underlying supporting structures (cheek bones, teeth, upper jaw, lower jaw, and chin) is essential. Question: If your surgeon is not capable of treating every aspect of the face, then how do you know if you are receiving complete care?
- He completed a General Surgery Internship and an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the world renowned Mayo Clinic, one of the best Oral and maxillofacial surgery residency programs in the country. During his residency training, he scored in the top 97th percentile in the U.S. among his peer surgeons on the Oral and maxillofacial surgery in service training exam (OMSITE).
- He has twelve years of formal education and training devoted to the face, head and neck. If you are considering facial cosmetic surgery, choosing a surgeon who has devoted his entire education to the face only makes sense.
- He is a detail driven surgeon with an outstanding history of beautiful and natural appearing happy patients.
- He was voted by Consumer Research Council as One of Americas Top Surgeons.
- AND ABOVE ALL,ITS ALL ABOUT YOU! We demonstrate excellent patient through:A Personal Approach We believe in treating each patient as a friend as well as a patient. By relating to each patient in a kind and compassionate manner, we establish a relationship built on mutual trust.Commitment to Excellence We use state-of-the-art techniques to ensure the best possible results. We attend many continuing medical and dental education courses to stay on top of the latest scientific advances.Comprehensive Treatment The atmosphere in our office is calm and professional. We conduct a through examination on each patient when they come to our office for care. We always take the time to explain procedures and answer your questions.
A Patient-Centered Practice The most important person in our practice is you, the patient. We use a diagnostic-based strategy to improve and maintain the long term oral facial health of each patient. We also strive to provide not only excellent patient care, but excellent customer service, as well.
Collaboration with Your Doctor We work closely with your doctor to give you the best treatment possible in terms of your overall health.
Meet and Exceed Expectations In our office, we offer a wide range of oral and facial cosmetic services.Many patients are surprised by the range and quality of services we offer. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.