TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE DR. URBAN FOR YOUR ORAL SURGERY
He is Dual Board Certified in Facial Cosmetic Surgery by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery and American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) and the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (ABFCS) are the only two certifying boards that exclusively tests a surgeons knowledge and experience in facial cosmetic surgery. Diplomats of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery have the highest standards of training, knowledge and expertise, while promoting the safe and ethical practice of the specialty of cosmetic surgery. Many doctors of various competing boards may try to claim superiority for one reason or another over the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, yet, the truth is that most plastic or cosmetic surgeons do not qualify to take ABCS or ABFCS board exams because of the very strict qualifications they must meet. Because no other boards tests an individual exclusively in cosmetic surgery, the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery prides it selves as being the highest standard of measure for this specialty.
- He graduated from Harvard School of Dental Medicine (DMD), and Mayo Clinic School of Medicine (MD) both considered the among nations top institutions in dental medicine and medicine. Most oral surgeons have only a dental degree. Dr. Urban‘s additional doctorate in medicine can help ensure you receive a comprehensive evaluation followed by the most medically appropriate treatment for the expected and the unexpected.
- He completed a General Surgery Internship and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the world renowned Mayo Clinic, one of the best Oral and maxillofacial surgery residency programs in the country. During his residency training, he scored in the top 97th percentile nationally among his peer surgeons on the oral and maxillofacial Surgery in service training exam (OMSITE).
- Dr. Urban‘s surgical center is the first and only Joint Commission Accredited Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Practice in the State of Utah. Joint Commission certification indicates that the certified institution is following the highest standards in patient safety and quality of care.
- He completed an American Society of Clinical Pathology recognized Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgical Pathology at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital. This fellowship provided additional training in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- After his residency training, he completed an Advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Alabama in Birmingham to complete his broad scope of training in the head and neck region.
- He has twelve years of formal education and training devoted to the face, head and neck. If you are considering facial surgery, choosing a surgeon who has devoted his entire education to the face only makes sense.
- Voted by Consumer Research Council as One of Americas Top Surgeons.
- He is a detail driven warm and caring surgeon with an outstanding history of patient care and safety.
- AND ABOVE ALL,ITS ALL ABOUT YOU! We demonstrate excellent patient care through:
A Personal Approach We believe in treating each patient as a friend as well as a patient. By relating to each patient in a kind and compassionate manner, we establish a relationship built on mutual trust.
Commitment to Excellence We use state-of-the-art techniques to ensure the best possible results. We attend many continuing medical and dental education courses to stay on top of the latest scientific advances.
Comprehensive Treatment The atmosphere in our office is calm and professional. We conduct a through examination on each patient when they come to our office for care. We always take the time to explain procedures and answer your questions.
A Patient-Centered Practice The most important person in our practice is you, the patient. We use a diagnostic-based strategy to improve and maintain the long term oral facial health of each patient. We also strive to provide not only excellent patient care, but excellent customer service, as well.
Collaboration with Your Doctor We work closely with your doctor to give you the best treatment possible in terms of your overall health.
Meet and Exceed Expectations In our office, we offer a wide range of oral and facial cosmetic services. Many patients are surprised by the range and quality of services we offer. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.
Comments are closed.